PartnerSolve LLC is looking for an Entry Technical Analyst Consultant to work out of their Southborough, Mass. office.
Candidates looking to apply should be qualified and passionate individuals with a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in technology or management information systems. The individual should also possess some if not all of the following skills:
– Self-motivator: Able to work independently
– Problem Solver: Able to research and implement solutions
– Likes Technology: Enjoys the challenges of technology
– Ability to work designated hours
– Desire to turn interests in technology into a consulting position, where they will influence client decisions and facilitate project execution
The starting hours necessary for this position will be from 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., however those are subject to change as the company automates and improves some of the required processes. Other responsibilities include:
– Configuring and maintaining internal technology required to support clients
– Establishing standards for technology
– Establishing procedures for use of technology (internal and client facing)
– Completing daily operational tasks
– Providing consulting to clients (as needed)
Those interested should email their résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.